Update

Hi folks,

Uncommon Sense (Maya) has been added to the Park yet again. His generic posts (u know what i mean) will be linked to the Park.

:)

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Write a Post!

Hello Friends,

as you know, we now have 13 members in our community and we are all set to go live from Monday (22nd June)

Please write a post on your blog by tomorrow. If you have already done so in past one week then you dont have to do it again.

On Monday, You will find a new post here on the "Friends Park". It will be called - "Blogs Updated Today". ON MONDAY, leave a comment on that post saying that your have posted something new.

best of luck!!!
Lets Rock the blogosphere!
Love
Chhaya
(I will appreciate if you call me 'chhaya'.. cz my other blogspot friends know me by my real name)

2 comments:

IdleMind June 21, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Chhayaji, I'm waiting for Monday to see the directory of the Park ... seems something fresh for the Park though. Keep us informed, as we'll keep visiting.

Its my life June 22, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

dear chhaya, I have posted a new one just now and the link is given below.

http://reviewsofvamsi.blogspot.com/2009/06/icc-t20-world-cup-belong-to-spinners.html

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP