Update

Hi folks,

Uncommon Sense (Maya) has been added to the Park yet again. His generic posts (u know what i mean) will be linked to the Park.

:)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blogs Updated Today - 15th Aug, 2009

Happy Independence Day!!!

Jai Hind!!!

--------------------
If you post anything new, don’t forget to leave a comment on THIS post.This is all that you need to do to make your blog visible. DO NOT leave that comment on any other post here.

Those who do not leave a comment on the "Blogs Updated Today" (everytime they post something new) will be removed from the Park.

Comments of non-members will be deleted. Please join the community before you comment here.

3 comments:

D.Dasgupta August 15, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

My morning started with an sms message from IdleMind. It moved me to no end. The result was that I ended up translating a short stanza of a poem by Buddhadeb Bose. It's one of my favourite poems in Bengali and one that I always wanted to translate. But it is a long poem. I translated a short portion of it only, the portion I like most.

DD

IdleMind August 15, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

There's a new one on my blog ... let me know how you all like it

Aroma of the raindrops

Happy Independence Day anyways!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP